Schedule of Events:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28
• 5pm–7pm – Jack’O’Lantern Carving Party at Littleton Bike & Fitness. Bring your own pumpkin, or carve one generously donated by Porfido’s Market & Deli.
• 6pm – Annual Boofest at the Colonial Theater in Bethlehem featuring Circus Minimus, the one-man circus in-a-suitcase!
• Noon–5pm (FRI & SAT) – Pumpkins that have already been carved may be dropped off at Littleton Bike & Fitness. Candles are not necessary, we will provide them. Let’s break our record of pumpkins on the river from last year!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29
• 10am–12pm – Annual Littleton Police Department Halloween Festival at the Littleton High School for grades K–6. Pumpkin carving contest, bouncy houses, Home Depot kids build kits, face painting, donuts and cider. Participants are encouraged to bring a ready-to-carve pumpkin (scooped out); there will be a limited number of pumpkins available on a first-come first-served basis.
• Noon–5pm – Become a Zombie for the evening’s festivities! Stop by Littleton Bike & Fitness, you bring your costume we will help with the makeup.
• 2pm–4pm – Trick-or-Treat on Main St., Mill St. and Cottage St. If you see a skull and crossbones in the window, this means the storeowner has graciously bowed out of the treat giving, so please abstain from bringing wily trick-or-treaters inside.
• 3pm–8pm – Refuel! Fill up with delicious food from vendors located along Riverglen Lane. Vendors include The Littleton Senior Center, Peace Café, Profile High School Arts Alliance, Tracy Girl Food Truck and Farm to Fire.
• 4pm–6pm – Happy Harvest Hospitality at the First Congregational Church. Warm food and kidfriendly activities available.
• 6pm – Zombie Walk – All Zombies are encouraged to meet at Aylakai on Main St. for the ghoulish infestation of the Riverwalk Area.
• 6pm–9pm – Gathering of the Jack‘O’Lanterns – View hundreds of pumpkins illuminating the Ammonoosuc River. Get scared! Head down the Haunted Riverwalk ($3) hosted by Littleton Parks & Recreation. Enjoy a bonfire built and lit by the Littleton River District Commission.
• 8pm – Monster Mash at the Littleton Opera House. Fundraiser dance held by the North Country. Doors open at 7pm, music begins at 8pm. View their Facebook Page for details.
Special notes and considerations from the Littleton Police Department:
– Riverglen Lane (the road beside Littleton Bike & Fitness that runs along the river) will be closed
from 2pm–9pm on Saturday.
– Public parking is located at the Littleton Opera House, behind Jax. Jr. Cinemas, and behind
Mascoma Savings Bank.
– Please be respectful to others, have fun, and enjoy this event. Hooliganism will not be tolerated!
Thanks to This Year’s Sponsors!
View a video of last year’s gathering of the Jack O’Lanterns